Saturday, April 3, 2010

Developments. . .

Momma! That’s right, Gracy said momma! It started Tuesday morning. We spent our first night in our new apartment Monday night. The next morning Gracy was suffering from some pretty severe separation anxiety(and still is if I move more than 3 feet away from her). You can’t really blame her though, because she’s at the age that it’s common and she’s endured a lot of changes recently. Anyway, she said momma. . . and now she says it all of the time. She’ll crawl around the apartment following me and pull up on my legs saying momma, momma, momma! It’s sooo cute! I LOVE it. Although it kinda stinks that she only says it when she wants me to hold her or pick her up or get her a bottle.
Running is becoming easier and easier! I’m loving it; it feels great and I’m getting in shape. Only downside is pretty soon I’m not going to have any clothes that fit me. This is a problem I’m willing to deal with. I’ll wear gym shorts and T-shirts everyday if I need too! Lol;-) Running goals: 1-With the running clinic I’m participating in we are running a 5k in May. 2-Sheryl came up with the idea that we should run the 4 person relay in the Little Rock Marathon next year. It will be myself, Sheryl, Page, and Kathryn. I think it will end up being 6.5 miles each. Wish us luck in accomplishing our goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment