Friday, May 14, 2010

Forida girls weekend/Mother's Day!



A Day at the Beach
I spent last weekend with some of the best girls in the world!  I flew to Jacksonville, FL to visit my best friend Shawna for her birthday weekend.  Erica and Laura drove in from the Carolinas to make the weekend amazing!  Friday Shawna's mom made a delicious dinner (and a ridiculously awesome layered ice cream cake-Shawna actually turned 25, but she was taking it pretty hard so we made her candles say 52. . . heheheeeheee).  Following dinner we went out at the beach.  The next day we spent all day at the beach.  We played washers, had lunch, and layed out.  It was a very relaxing day and the weather was hot with a nice breeze and the water was cool but not freezing.  Saturday night we stayed at Shawna's and veged out by watching a chick flick and eating pizza rolls and mozzerella sticks.  Sunday I flew back home, and during my layover Justin surprised me by driving to Memphis to pick me up so that I could spend some time with him and Gracyn on Mother's Day!  All in all, a beyond amazing weekend!




  weird girl in bear outfit. . . she had to be hot. . . Yikes

No comments:

Post a Comment